Located on the Bruce Highway next to the Ayr Swimming Pool, and close to the main Ayr shopping centre.
This caravan park is recommended as a place to stay for both short stay and long term travellers where you can enjoy the clean comfortable and shady atmosphere in this friendly regional town.
This well maintained park has 69 generously sized tourist sites, and is located in a nice area with minimal traffic noise.
Bookings can be made by telephoning (07) 4783 1429.
The management are always ready to provide information to visitors.
- 8 cabins (1 disabled cabin) featuring air-con, fans, ensuite, TV and limited cooking facilities (sleeps 4)
- 2 villas with ensuite, air-con, TV, cooking facilities
- 3 budget cabins with air-con, fans, TV – no toilet/shower facilities (sleeps 2)
- Backpackers kitchen
- Communal shower
- Communal toilets
- Communal laundry
- Pets allowed (conditions apply)
- Located beside Ayr Swimming Pool
- 5 minutes walk to shopping centre
- Dump point
Rating – 3 1/2 stars
|Type||Per Night 2 Adults From||Extra Person PP/PN|
|Unpowered caravan Sites||$20||$7.50|
|Budget Rooms (No EnsUITE)||$47 – one person
$66 – two people
If you wish to make a compliment or complaint about any of the services above please contact Customer Service on (07) 4783 9800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org